Restaurants & Wholesale
Your Source For Amazing Produce!
Culinary Herbs | Bunched Root Vegetables | Specialty Potatoes | Heirloom Tomatoes | Full Line of Head Lettuce and Bunched Greens & so much more...
We deliver to some of the best restaurants in the Pioneer Valley and work closely with chefs to provide the highest quality and greatest consistency possible. Our emphasis is on freshness and taste: vegetables come from the field to the plate in less than 24 hours with all of their flavors intact. We are happy to discuss preferences for quantities, sizing, standing orders, and we offer discount pricing for bulk orders on certain items. We recently invested in reusable plastic totes with our new logo for all our wholesale deliveries and we are excited about shipping our produce in style!
We also wholesale to markets, schools, caterers and other types of customers.
To Place an Order
Email us if you're interested in receiving our weekly pricelist. Every Sunday we send out an up-to-date list of what's available and take orders over the phone or email for delivery Tuesday or Friday afternoon (or both!).
View our current Pricelist for quantities and pricing.
Check out our Harvest Calendar to see what we're growing and when it's available.
Restaurants & Stores We Sell To
- Chez Albert in Amherst
Chandler's in South Deerfield
Bistro Les Gras in Northampton
BridgeSide Grille in Sunderland
Green Street Cafe in Northampton
- Paul & Elizabeth's in Northampton
- Hope and Olive in Greenfield
Magpie in Greenfield
The People's Pint in Greenfield
- The Gill Tavern in Greenfield
- The Wagon Wheel in Gill
- Ristorante DiPaolo in Turners Falls
- Blue Heron in Sunderland
- Snow Farm in Williamsburg
- Three Cafe in Springfield
- Max's Tavern in Springfield
- River Valley Market in Northampton
- Serio's Market in Northampton
- Greenfields Market in Greenfield
- Fresh Acres Market in Springfield
- Valley Green Feast in Northampton
- North Quabbin Community Coop in Orange
- Berkshire Organics in Dalton